I hope you were able to attend the General Relief Society Meeting on Saturday. It truly was a spiritual feast, and so inspiring. I thought of so many of you and how you exemplify the attributes that were discussed (keeping your covenants, caring and loving one another, etc.). If you were unable to attend, or would like to see it again, don't worry, you can click HERE, and see it.
Secondly, look for something special in the mail this week. I won't say more, but just know that you will receive a very special invite.
And, lastly, I have updated our Visiting Teaching page with information regarding the new month. So, please check it out. This month's theme is about keeping our covenants. Definitely a reinforcement of what we heard in the General meeting.
Have a wonderful, wonderful week. And, for a little beauty, here is a picture for to inspire you and give you a tiny hint of what's to come:
Have a wonderful week, and don't forget that this next weekend is General Conference. Don't forget to check out our upcoming events to see some of the things that are going on this month.
Much Love,
The Notre Dame Relief Society

No comments:
Post a Comment